Event rules & regulations
- The organizers reserve the right to refuse anyone entrance to the event
- It will not be allowed to bring drinks and food inside of the venue
- This will be a non-smoking event and smoking is strictly prohibited inside the venue premises
- Anyone found in the possession of any form of drug or other illegal substances will be removed from the venue and the appropriate authorities will be notified
- Alcoholic beverages will be on sale at the venue but anyone below 16 will not be allowed to consume alcoholical drinks and appropriate measures will be taken against excessive alcohol use
- The organizers cannot accept any responsability for equipment, property or clothing brought into the event and is not liable for any damage, theft or loss.
- Players must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner, maintaining a friendly and polite demeanour to spectators, members of the press, tournament or league officials, and to other Players
- All Players must be available for award ceremonies, interviews or pictures as long as it doesn't interfere with the tournament schedule for the tournament they are playing in
- Players, Managers and Spectators are subject to video, pictures and audio recorded by the event organizers or present press and waver all portrait rights they have to all the recorded footage.